Black Friday 2018 – Luxury Watches Deals
Luxury watches deals might not be the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about Black Friday, but if you are a luxury watches enthusiast, this could be a great day for finding attractive prices on some of the major brands and models.
On the other hand we always want to make sure that we buy our luxury watch on a legitimate online store, and avoid the heartache of falling for a fake item.
In this guide we review the best places to find luxury watches deals on Black Friday 2018.
Black Friday 2018 – Best Deals on Luxury Watches
Black Friday 2018 – Luxury Watches Deals – Contents
1. Tips for Buying Luxury Watches On Black Friday
2. Top Online Luxury Watches Stores That Participate on Black Friday 2018
3. Black Friday 2018 – Rolex Deals
4. Black Friday 2018 – Omega Deals
5. Black Friday 2018 – Movado Deals
6. Black Friday 2018 – Tissot Deals
1. Tips for Buying Luxury Watches on Black Friday 2018
- Only buy from legitimate watch retailers – Always buy from trusted online retailers (like the ones we have gathered here in our list).
- Look for an “Authenticity Guarantee” – Major luxury watches online stores offer a warranty or an authenticity guarantee for all the items sold on their website.
- Catch bargains as you find them – Black Friday deals are available for a limited number of models and items, so if you find a watch you want to purchase at a good price – it is usually wise to buy it rather quickly.
- Beware of bargains which are “too good to be true” – Beware of buying luxury watches that are being sold well below their MSRP prices – This can sometimes imply for misconduct or the distribution of fake items.
- Check out the store’s “After Sale Service” – Make sure that the online store you are buying from offers after sale service, for the items sold on their website.
2. Black Friday 2018 – Top Online Luxury Watches Stores
1. Black Friday 2018 on jomashop.com
JomasShop offers a large variety of brands, providing its customers a combination of price, selection and service for over 20 years.
On Black Friday, jomashop.com usually offers attractive discounts on well known luxury watches brands.
2. Black Friday 2018 on govbergwatches.com
Govberg Jewellers has more than 100 years of experience as a luxury watches retailer, with some recent effort on the online luxury watches market.
Based on last years, Govberg watches are expected to run special discounts on its physical as well as online stores.
3. Black Friday 2018 on Reeds.com
Reeds Jewellers was founded in 1946 as a hometown store, and since have grown into a full-service multi-channel jewellery retailer.
REEDS Jewellers is known for having great Black Friday deals on luxury watches.
4. Black Friday 2018 on chronext.com
chronext is a full-service platform for luxury watch trading where clients can buy and sell luxury watches.
Chronext has over 1,800 retailers, brands and consumers globally, and usually features some great deals on Black Friday.
5. Black Friday 2018 on truefacet.com
TrueFacet present itself as a modern alternative for buying and selling luxury watches.
6. Black Friday 2018 on bloomingdales.com
bloomingdales is a well-known chain of department stores in the United States.
Bloomingdales offer a full range of services as well as a vast variety of clothing, accessories and watches including some luxury brands such as Rolex and Tissot.
Black Friday at bloomingdales tend to be hectic and fast, and for a good reason – some of the best deals can be found here.
3. Black Friday 2018 – Rolex Watches Deals
Rolex is probably the most well known luxury watch brand internationally.
It is also he best selling luxury watch brand, producing about 2,000 watches per day.
Rolex’s best selling models are the Rolex Submariner, Rolex Daytona, Rolex Yacht-Master, Rolex Datejust, Rolex GMT Master, Rolex Sea Dweller and Rolex Explorer.
Rolex luxury watches are available at most of the main online luxury watches stores, offering new and pre-owned Rolex watches.
4. Black Friday 2018 – Omega Watches Deals
Omega is an influential Swiss luxury watch brand, elected by the Britain’s Royal Flying Corps and the American army as the official timekeepers for combat units back in 1917-1918.
The Omega Speedmaster was the very first watch on the moon, worn by Buzz Aldrin in 1969.
5. Black Friday 2018 – Movado Watches Deals
Luxury watch brand Novado is well known for its watches’ excellent durability and precision.
6. Black Friday 2018 – Tissot Watches Deals
Tissot was founded in 1853 in the Swiss city of Le Locle.
Tissot is the official timekeeper for the world championships in cycling, fencing, ice hockey and motorcycling, and is a subsidiary of The Swatch Group since 1983.
7. The Best Places to Buy Luxury Watches Online – Methodology
In order to create an objective and reliable rating for online luxury watches stores, we have aggregated thousands users reviews from main feedback sites around the world, while neutralizing factors that distort the results, such as the amount of reviews and their distribution.
On this page we display only sites that received a weighted score of 4.5 or more, out of dozens of online luxury watches stores examined.
More Black Friday Guides